She graduated with honors from the Kyiv State Choreographic School, having obtained the qualification of a ballet dancer in the specialty “Choreography” (2006) and in 2013 from the Kyiv National University of Theater, Cinema and Television named after I. K. Karpenko-Karoy, having received a specialist diploma with honors in the specialty “Theatrical Art” and qualified as a director of classical ballet.
In 2014, at the Kyiv National University of Theater, Cinema and Television named after I. K. Karpenko-Karogo received her second higher education, having defended her master’s degree with honors and obtained the qualification of an organizer of theatrical work, majoring in “Theatrical Art”.
Candidate of Art History (2021)
In 2006 – 2008, she was a ballet dancer of the St. Petersburg State Academic Ballet Theater of Boris Eifman.
Since 2009, ballet dancer of the National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater of Ukraine named after T. G. Shevchenko.
- Carmen (“Carmen Suite” by J. Bizet – R. Shchedrin)
- The Countess (“The Marriage of Figaro” by V. A. Mozart)
- Pronya (“Behind two hares” by Yu. Shevchenko)
- Solokha (“Evening on a farm near Dykanka” by E. Stankovych)
- Mercedes, Spanish woman, Gypsy woman, Bolero (“Don Quixote” by L. Minkus)
- Zobeida, Odalisque (“Scheherazade” by M. Rimsky-Korsakov)
- Kylyna (“Forest Song” by M. Skorulskyi)
- The Nurse (“Romeo and Juliet” by S. Prokofiev)
- Oriental doll, Spanish doll, Councilor Stahlbaum’s wife (“The Nutcracker” by P. Tchaikovsky)
- Spanish dance, Mazurka (“Swan Lake” by P. Tchaikovsky)
- Baroness (“Sleeping Beauty” by P. Tchaikovsky)
- Countess Sybil de Doris (“Raymond” by O. Glazunov)
- Mother Chipolla (“Cipollino” by K. Khachaturyan)
- Dante’s teacher (“Dante” to the music of various composers)
Toured with the theater in Japan, South Korea, Italy, France, Germany, Greece, Canada, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates.
He teaches classical choreography at the Faculty of Choreographic Art of Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts.